Dynarex 4781 Disposable Diagnostic Pocket Penlights are perfect for illuminating the eyes, ears, throat, and more during examination and treatment.
- A convenient labeled pupil gauge is printed on the side of each Doctor's Penlight, helping to size the patient's pupils. The pocket clip also functions as the light switch. The Portable Penlight's body is made of lightweight, high-impact molded styrene.
- The Diagnostic Penlight features a Halogen light bulb and is powered by two, non-replaceable AAA batteries.
- High-intensity penlights are perfect for the EMT, physician and nurses
- Accurate light beam illuminates the eyes, ears, and throat
- Pupil gauge printed on body assists in determining pupil size
- Dual-function pocket clip - for portability and activating light
- Made of lightweight high-impact molded styrene
- Available with conventional or LED light
- Reusable penlight operates on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Designed for portability
- Accurate Light Beam