The ADC Diagnostix Adstation LED Modular Wall System With Otoscope / Ophthalmoscope / Speculum Holder is a complete diagnostic solution that puts a full assortment of core diagnostic tools within easy reach. Modular system allows practitioner to start with a single ENT instrument, and then add up to three additional ENT instruments, along with the Diagnostix clock aneroid sphygmomanometer. ADC Diagnostix brand instrument sets help the practitioner perform fast exams and accurately diagnose a range of patient conditions thanks to innovative optical and lighting technologies.
- Otoscope features fiber optic light transmission, optical glass, bidirectional swivel lens, and insufflator port. Compatible with Welch Allyn specula
- Coax Ophthalmoscope features high performance aspherical condenser lens. Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest. Rubber brow rest. Dust proof. Aperture viewing window. 29 viewing lenses, 24 aperture/filter combinations
- Handle CNC machined from solid brass, chrome plated in black with a ribbed surface for a sure grip. Electronic rheostatic light intensity control provides infinite continuous control. Bayonet mount compatible with all major brands of 3.5v instrument heads
- Wall transformer with magnetic switch activates power when handle is removed, powers off when replaced. Auto-off if handle is mis-cradled
- Includes specula dispenser. Install with included bracket or may be mounted to wallboard. UL approved