The ADC 5111N Pocket Diagnostic Otoscope features a 2.5v Halogen long lasting lamp (model 5111N-4) and cool fiber optic light transmission for true tissue color. A wide angle, swivel 2.5x lens allows for optimal viewing. The Diagnostic Pocket Otoscope also uses Welch Allyn disposable polypropylene ear specula and includes a tube with 5 each of the 2.75mm and 4.25mm specula.
- Made from ABS plastic and powered by 2 AA batteries, the ADC 5111N Otoscope offers a convenient pocket clip with an integral on / off switch for ambidextrous use. The ADC 5111N Pocket Diagnostic Otoscope comes with a spare lamp and a lifetime quality performance guarantee on optics.
- 2.5v Halogen long lasting light source for true tissue color
- Fiberoptics for cool, obstruction free light transmission
- Complete instrument includes tube of five each, 2.7mm and 4.25mm specula
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Made of impact resistant ABS plastic
- Pocket clip with integral on/off switch for ambidexterous use
- Latex Free