The DynaRest Airfloat 100 provides a medical-grade solution to a wide range of patients up to 350 lb. The Airfloat 100 combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit used to treat pressure wounds. 20 8-inch alternating air cells and adjustable air flow dial with weight indicators provide customized pressure levels for patient comfort and individual requirements. There is also a static mode that inflates all air cells to allow caretakers to suspend the alternating feature, reducing the risk of injury during repositioning or transfers. The DynaRest Airfloat 100 comes with a pillow function, for additional patient stability and comfort.
- • Alternating pressure mattress replacement system
- • CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- • 2 modes: Alternating cycle and static
- • Equipped with low pressure indicator light
- • Weight capacity 400 lb.