- When you stand up from a chair, your knees complete a laborious motion that you are hardly aware of. The knee is a complex structure; it is responsible for coordinating joints and muscles to perform different movements. Although there is a spring-like structure inside the knee helping to absorb the counterforce and gravity from the ground while we move, imbalanced gestures or excessive exercises may lead to injury due to over usage. After repeatedly analyzing the complex motions of knee joint, LP SUPPORT has developed a product line of protective wear that can effectively provide stability and strength to the knee to ease the pressure it receives.
- Breathable CoolPrene and COOLMAX can keep skin dry and comfortable. The unique construction of CoolPreneÂ® helps relieve pain, swelling and stiffness, and helps injuries recover faster. Hook and loop closure design fits most knee sizes. Relieves knee pain, swelling and injury.
- Use professional level LP products for maximum support or stability. Extra rigid stays, adjustable straps or specific pads may be included to help effectively correct joint alignment, to absorb sudden impact, limit joint movement during rehabilitation, and prevent re-injury.
CoolPrene is an innovative material developed by the medical consultant team and R&D department of LP, based on the theories of kinetics. The grid and channel pattern of CoolPrene greatly improves the functionality and performance of the braces. Grooves and venting holes work in a pumping action when the joint moves. When bending or flexing, the grooves channel heat and perspiration out through the holes. When returning to a starting position, cool and dry air is sucked in through the holes, and circulated throughout the brace, to enhance the comfort of the protection wear. Athletes can wear it for a longer period of time and enjoy the therapeutic benefits of bracing.
- Breathable fabric helps wick away moisture and keep the skin dry for maximum comfort.
- Breathable material offers an excellent moisture management system.
- Adjustable design fits most body sizes.
- Provides effective support to damaged ligaments or muscles.
- Knee Pain
- Muscle fatigue
- Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Rinse thoroughly.
- Air dry at room temperature. Do not machine wash and dry.
- Should a rash or irritation occur, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- 70% Nylon, 30% Spandex.
- During exercise, our bodies perform the same motions repeatedly, such as shifting, twisting and jumping. The combination of body weight and speed generates an enormous burden on the knee joint. Like a gigantic spring, the knee absorbs body weight and counterforce from the ground when stepping down the stairs or going down a hill. Using wrap, compression, and support, protection wear can help the knee joint share the excessive force, and increase the stability of the knee