The Post-Op Shoe is designed large enough to contain even the bulkiest dressings. The breathable mesh upper conforms to any abnormalities of the foot and the flexible sole aids in patient mobility and comfort.
- Proper inner sole platform and cushioned rocker sole for natural gait.
- Molded heel counter provides a smooth and stable contour around the heel.
- Unique removable tongue for optimum placement and comfort.
- Extra thick padded upper for maximum comfort.
- Removable and placeable tongue.
- This shoe offers protection and support following osteotomies or other surgical operations.
- Hand Wash gently with mild soap in cool water. Rinse until water is clear. Roll in towel to remove excess moisture. Dry away from heat.
PLEASE NOTE: X-LARGE FOR WOMEN IS NOT AVAILABLE.
- Undo both closures, align the hook squares with the end of the straps. Loosen the straps and open the shoe. Pull the tongue back so the foot can be placed without obstruction into the shoe. You may trim the tongue for optimal fit. Cross tongue over foot so it touches the opposite side of the shoe. Pull closed the strap closest to the ankle. it should be snug but not too tight. Pull the second strap securely. This strap should fasten slightly tighter than the previous strap. The shoe should fit snugly but not too tight. As added protection for the foot it is recommended that you allow a 1" to 2" protection area from your toes to the end of the shoe. This will ensure that even your toes are supported and protected.