Super Sani-Cloth is a germicidal disposable cloth wipe for use where control of the hazards of cross-contamination is of prime importance. Each Super Sani-Cloth wipe is saturated with a quaternary/alcohol-based formula. Super Sani-Cloth kills 30 strains of bacteria and viruses with a 2 minute kill time.
- The Super Sani-Cloth is perfect for disinfecting non-porous hard surfaces and equipment.
- Sani-Cloths are ready to use, requiring no mixing or measuring. PDI Super Sani-Cloth is sold by the box, tub, and case.
- PDI Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Wipe Canisters are available for purchase with a universal wire bracket that mounts to a wall and holds each canister in place at an ideal height so that grabbing a wipe is quick and easy.
- The appropriate sticker may be placed on the front of the canister bracket for a quick and easy reference.
- 2 minute kill time
- Quaternary / alcohol-based formula
- Effective against 30 microorganisms
- Bactericidal, tuberculocidal and virucidal
- EPA registered hospital disinfectant
- Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
- Ready to use, requires no mixing or measuring
- For disinfecting non-porous hard surfaces and equipment
- For use in hospitals and other critical care areas
- Unique deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Diamond embossed material is thick and strong