The ADC Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer Wall Cradle (#429CRADLE) offers a convenient place to store the ADC Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer. This includes the wall cradle only and does not include the thermometer pictured.
- Easy-to-use infrared thermometer measures temperature
- instantly at the forehead! Convenient, non-contact
- measurement makes the AdtempTM 429 the ideal instrument
- for use on all patients.
- Weight: .2730 oz (7.74 g).
- One-second readings
- Large 6mm illuminated display
- °F/°C switchable display
- Switchable Human/Object modes
- Measuring range (Human)
- 50.0°F - 122.0°F +/- .5°F (10°C - 50°C +/- .3°C)
- Measuring range (Object)
- 32.0°F - 212.0°F +/- 1°F (0°C - 100°C +/- 1°C)
- 30-reading memory
- Night mode function mutes audibles for patient care
- Audible beep when measurement complete (except Night mode)
- Auto off conserves battery strength
- Compact, ergonomic design measures 5” (129.9 mm) long
- Weighs 3 oz (87g) including battery
- Powered by two 1.55V AAA alkaline batteries (included)