The LP Wrist Splint provides support for weak or stiff wrists, and aids in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
The splint includes a spoon stay which can be removed as the healing process progresses, and provides comfortable compression for a weak or overstressed wrist.
The LP Wrist Splint is made from the highest grade closed cell neoprene, covered with stretch nylon on both sides for comfort. Neoprene is the ultimate material for compression and heat retention, and this support retains body heat to warm the wrist and increase blood circulation.
- Carpal Tunnel Symptom (CTS)
- Colle's fracture
- Carpal bone fracture
- ï»¿Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Rinse thoroughly.
- Air dry at room temperature. Do not machine wash or dry.
- Should a rash or irritation occur, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- ï»¿75% Closed cell neoprene foam, 25% Stretch nylon.