The ADC E-Sphyg 9002 Digital Sphygmomanometer features a unique backlit LCD display to reproduce the appearance of a traditional mercury column. It can be easily read in low light conditions. The ADC E-Sphyg 2 9002 offers a second numeric LCD display showing pressure, pulse, and a host of other vital information. The E-Sphyg 2 features an automatic setting. The automatic mode can be used with children, adult, and large adult size cuffs to automatically obtain systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse in about 1 minute. The ADC E-Sphyg 2 9002 includes a rechargeable battery and an AC adapter.
- Each Mechanical ADC aneroid sphygmomanometer shares the same precision crafted, Japanese engineered movement optimized for each individual model to ensure consistent dependability. Each movement is heat treated and pre-aged to eliminate stretching.
- GRAPHIC backlit LCD that mimics the appearance of a mercury column for easier interpretation
- Multi-function alphanumeric LCD displays air pressure, deflation rate, systolic, diastolic pressure and pulse (auto mode only)
- Auto mode obtains readings automatically in about 1 minute
- Industry first manual mode allows practitioners to use the time-tested auscultatory method with ANY sized cuff
- Automatic inflation to pre-set levels simplifies use. ECV (electronic control valve) precisely controls deflation at one of three pre-established rates (manual mode) for optimum results
- NICAD rechargeable battery provides about 200 measurements on a single charge
- AC adapter
- Includes Small Adult, Adult, and Large Adult AdcuffsTM not made with natural rubber latex with exclusive Size Guide™ marking system
- TPU coiled tubing not made with natural rubber latex for convenience
- Available in wall mount configurations
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1 and EN 1060-3