Contoured cotton/elastic construction provides comfortable compression for proper support following mild sprains, strains and cast removal. Circumferential strap for improved wrist stabilization. Preformed aluminum stay provides anatomically correct fit.
- This sleek, low-profile brace also has a circumferential strap for improved wrist stabilization.
- Provides support to weak or injured wrists.
- Lightweight and low profile for full finger and hand usage.
- Ideal treatment for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, arthritis, mild wrist strains or sprains, and weak or aching wrists.
- Wash gently with mild soap or detergent in lukewarm or cold water. Do not wring or twist. Rinse until water is clear. Roll in towel to remove excess moisture. Dry away from heat and sunlight.
- Unfasten the stabilizing strap and place the brace on your wrist, secure the three wrist straps into place and secure the thumb strap into place. With the straps fastened stretch the stabilizing strap to the opposite side of the wrist brace, crossing it, and attach snugly to the velcro side