Elbow joints include ulnohumeral, radiohumeral and superior radioulnar joints. Numerous ligaments surround the joint capsule. The elbow joint itself is a simple hinge joint, consisting of the humerus, ulna and radius. The humerus and ulna bone shaft form an angle, called the "carrying angle". Normal carrying range angle is about 10Â° to 15Â°, with a higher degree among females than males on average.
- Made of 4-ways stretch spandex with cotton lining.
- It helps keep your skin dry and comfortable.
- A super absorbent lining that provides both comfort and durability.
- Used for: weak elbow & elbow strain/sprain
- Provides heat: support and compression to the elbow joint area without restricting flexibility.
- Helps avoid the misery and frustration resulting from an injured or weak elbow.
- Retains heat to relieve pain.
- Provides heat, support and compression to the elbow joint area without restricting flexibility.
- Helps relieve pain from an injured or weak elbow.
- Protects heat retention.
How to Wear :
- Insert hand into the support.
- Pull the support to the elbow.
- Weak elbow
- Elbow strain/sprain