ProStyle Knee Supports are designed to give you the comfort of an elastic support with the therapeutic properties of heat, without the perspiration associated with neoprene.
- ProStyle retains heat to help keep muscle loose.
- Offers treatment for ACL, LCL, MCL, PCL sprains.
- Please contact customer service for additional sizes.
- Recommended for swollen or tender knees resulting from: sprains, strains, sports injuries or post-operative rehab. Offers treatment for Osgood-Schlatter Disease as well as patellar instability.
Suggested HCPCS Code: A4466
- Hand Wash gently with mild soap or detergent in lukewarm or cold water. Rinse until water is clear. Roll in towel to remove excess moisture. Dry away from heat and sunlight.
- Unfasten the straps and pull the support evenly up the leg, aligning opening with the patella. Fasten the topmost strap across the front of the leg. Fasten the bottom strap across the back of the leg. This gives an even support and should help in keeping the brace secure.